From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:07:17 -0600
  Variety, is a key you people seem to forget time after time. A HGer didn't
"snack" on the same thing all day, day after day, except meat and fat. Oh
sure, they binged on a fruit tree from time to time, but soon lost interest
and moved on. Unlimited refers to Paleo type foods, but not any one food.
Unlimited, in terms of nature is very different from unlimited quantity in a
grocery store. Even Todd Mutant would loose weight, in a "natural" setting.
Have you ever heard of anyone, who survived being lost in the woods or
jungle, and ate what they found around them, and gained weight? Perhaps
those with a problem of loosing weight on a paleo type diet, should try
survival training instead. Living off the land, may be the best teacher of
proper diet, even if only during a two week vacation. I wouldn't recommend
it to any "sissy's" though.

`