From:
Jessica Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:10:19 -0800
Hi Karen,

I had a similar experience last month after starting the diet.  Though I still
had tremendous pain, I had little bleeding (not to be graphic, but maybe only a
tablespoon for the whole duration) and it was over in a few days. I tend to be
on the light side anyhow, but this was really really odd to me. I also have a
fibroid for what it's worth.  Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how things
go this month. I am hoping to see the pain go away and not have to take the
horrible prescription drugs for once!

Take care,

Jessica