From:
Justine Shrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:40:08 -0600
I can't answer for myself, but I have a friend who had high blood pressure
but refused to take medicine for it. When she went on a low-carb, "high
meat" diet, her blood pressure normalized. My blood pressure is normal, but
my pulse rate is fast and I'm not taking any medicine for it because I like
to stay away from doctors.