GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 22:57:18 +0200
Hello Katim,

Is there any time limit in which the confirmation request must be replied to
before it "expires"? For example, if I send a message to the list and have
to hurry away on some errand, how long will it take before the posting is
forfeited? I started to wonder just when I replied to the confirmation
request for the mail I just forwarded on behalf of Elhajj Mustapha Fye.

Regards,

Kabir.

PS: In forwarding "THE BLUE WALL OF SILENCE" ON TRACK Elhajj Mustapha Fye, I
meant to write: "I'm forwarding the posting below for Elhajj Mustapha Fye as
he's having access
problems".