C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:16:10 -0400
I went ahead and crossposted my reply so that if anyone is interested they
can use the info.  Let me know if any of the links are bad.  If the child
turns out to not have Down Syndrome let me know and see if I can find
another hook-up for you.

Return to main page
Beth's OT Links
Return to D sources

Down Syndrome
This page is under construction. It is subject to constant change and
updating.
Homepages
Family Empowerment Network
Resources and Information on Down Syndrome.
Homepage: http://www.downsyndrome.com
Last updated April 28, 1997.

Riverbend Down Syndrome Parent Support Group
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
The Riverbend Down Syndrome Parent Support Group provides support and
information to parents of children with Down syndrome in Southwestern
Illinois. Our aim is to support each other and enrich the lives of our
children so they may reach their fullest potential. In addition, we have the
following major sections: Medical, Therapy, Literacy, Communication,
Resources, Education, Milestones, Nutrition and Life Planning
If you have any information to share please feel free to email Victor J.
Bishop at the address above. He would love to hear from you.
Last updated 6/30/98

Lists on the Internet
Down Syndrome
Send a message to: [log in to unmask]
In the body of the message: subscribe down-syn Firstname Lastname
Last updated 8/4/98.

Newsgroups
Down's Syndrome Newsgroup
Down's Syndrome list available as a newsgroup.
Found at bit.listserv.down-syn
Last updated 8/4/98

If you find any of the information on this page is incorrect, please let me
know. Thank you! Send comments, suggestions, updates to [log in to unmask]

Return to: Beth's OT Links
Return to D sources
Return to main page

Last updated 9/9/98