C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:11:01 -0400
Hi Randy!!!

>Ha, I like to pretend there is a spelling/grammar gremlin hiding in the
>system that mangles everything I write after I hit the send button.

   I like your line of thinking!!!

>I am usually mortified by the spelling/grammarical errors I see show up
>in the posts I've written -)

   I think that's an improvement over my I can't believe said - never mind
how badly I say it!!! LOL  I am so proud of myself - I only did 40 messages
last month - I was going for none this month then realized with greta
chagrin then I couldn't do the administrator stuff either. Boy, give a
blonde a brain and they become damgerous.

  How is Sean - did the surgery come off?

                  Brightest Blessings
                     Trisha