C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joanne Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:08:08 -0400
HI all!

I am currently looking for a full-time position.. I've gone on SEVERAL
(read: two a week) interviews, twice even making it as far as the second
interview, but no dice.  I have an impressive resume, and even some really
good references... (I've held other full-time jobs) What do you all suggest
that I should do in order to land the job I want?

Thanks in advance,
Joanne