C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:25:42 -0700
Hi,

I have given up my internet service as of the 15th.  Do I need to also
unsubscribe too?  I am going to have 80 treatments of hbot done and also
visit my mom out of state.  When I retrun Ill share any and all of the
gains that I opptmistically anticapate .(SP)

Also,  My daughter will be 3 the end of August.  She has never been a
drooler.  Now in the last 4-6 weeks she drooling ALOT!  Im kinda
bummed,  its just one more thing to deal with.  Are their any meds that
help????????  could it be something else other then she will drool from
here on out?  Any info would be great.

Thanks
merry lynn and grace