C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:22:01 EST
Hi all-

I have been very bussy this week but productive at the same time.  I went
with CW HOG (Coopertive Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group) to a Hot
Springs on Wensday envening.  Monday and friday morning was PT and my rides
got all mess up all week because I had changed my schedule of rides to
accomodate the PT.  In fact friday one of the PTs gave me a ride home because
it was just so complicated to call a ride, which was very nice of him.
Hopefully things will go better next week with all of this.  I have been
waking up every day at 2 am except last night because of back pain.  And get
this I have an 8 o'clock class on tuesday thursday :>)

Yesterday I went to a proformance of tibetin monks which was really good.  It
was very colerfull, and you would not belive how deep these men's vocies
went.  They were the same ones that were on the sound track of the movie
about Tibet that was out a cupple of years ago.  I forget the name of it.

Well I better go.

Yours,

Andrea "Anee" Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC