C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:41:34 EST
In a message dated 01/27/2000 11:04:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
    I am glad you let the cat out of the bag - I was going to on Monday!!
 Everyone think good thoughts, pray, send positive energy to Betty and her
 Mom Ann. Ann and Amber looked so cute yesterday - pouring over an old
 photoalbum. Very "Grandmotherly" I was sorry I didn't have a camera.

I would really appreciate that too.  I love my Mom and she is the only person
left in my immediate family (other than all of you guys -- ha!).

Yes, Amber and Ann were quite the picture postcard yesterday.  And now that
I'm thinking about it, if I had not become disabled, I would not have met
Amber and Trisha whom I love very much.  I would not have met any of you and
my life would not be as rich as it is.  You have made my heart light and you
all are very special to me.  I feel that I have family all over the world
now.

Mushy, huh?

Thanks,
Betty