AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:38:21 -0500
fyi, please distribute this information widely.
thanks.

>>> "Richard Entenmann" <[log in to unmask]> 08/10/01 02:17PM >>>

        Hi Mr. Munoz.  Mary Gabriel of DFI suggested I contact you regarding the
Madison Personal Finance Conference which will take place on Saturday August
18 at the Alliant Energy Center.  We're offering unbiased advice on a
variety of financial literacy matters, with programming for the entire
family and different speakers for those with varying levels of expertise.
Please go to http://www.wdfi.org/ymm/pfc/default.htm for more information
about the conference.

        We are working as partners with several community organizations (eg,
Project Home, Urban League and the Nehemiah Foundation) to increase
attendance for the conference.  Those organizations are sponsoring their
"clients" to attend the conference, and have used a coupon system to
facilitate entry to the event.  Sponsored individuals will present the
coupon to gain entry, and then the sponsoring entity will forward
reimbursements for the admission charges.

        Mary thought that you might like to post this information on the listserv.
I would greatly appreciate it if you'd consider doing so.

        Please contact me at 663-6332 if you have any questions or need additional
information.

        Thanks.

Richard Entenmann