Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Micki Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:27:41 MST
 About Mormons:
What your LDS patient is talking about is the Word of Wisdom as found in
their Doctrine and Covenants. I don’t think that given the progress of insight
into the human optimal nutritional regime that the pursuit of a paleo diet for
the sake of one’s health would be condemned. What about people who are
severely allergic to things like milk or wheat or even peanuts? I’m not sure
but I think it logical that provision would be made in their church for
individuals with these conditions. He or she might want to ask their elder or
bishop about such a case?