C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kimberlee Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:33:08 EDT
Thank you Darrell for the kind words.  I would have to say that I have much
more hope  and faith in the world in general since having my special son.
Although he is actually my second child, I was a career mom and never thought
I would ever stay at home and advocate for something greater than myself or a
career.  (I work part-time at night now, but only to pay the medical bills)
It's strange sometimes what we have to go through to realize why we are here
and what we are supposed to do.  It took me 38 years to find out, so I guess
it's about time.

Kimberlee, mom to Stefan