C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:18:24 EDT
We build our neighborhoods from the ground up when a special needs situation
appears in our lives.  I'm fortunate in that my geographical neighborhood is
a main staple in my actual neighborhood as well, but I know that isn't always
the case.

I will never forget my first e-mails with Trisha when we didn't know where
each other lived, and discovered that we were right in the same city.  I was
thrilled!