C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:12:35 -0400
lets see, 2 pecks to a bushel, is it six quarts to a peck? i once knew all
this stuff, anyway it would come down to how many birds would make a quart.
i guess that would depend on the size of the birds.

not that brings up something (with appologies to those with lighter hair).
blond joke alert!!
a blond goes into a store and ask for a box of bird seed. the clerk ask
"what kind of bird?"   blond:  "oh, i guess the ones that will grow
fastest."