C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Joy C. Liebeskind" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:49:29 -0400
Deb--We used it with Sarah when she was little--actually I can probably find
a few around here & send them on to you--You can cut to adjust size--they
are made of neoprine--- It doesn't have alot of pull-but did help keep her
thumb out of the splint.  They weren't very expensive---I think 8.00
each..but hat was about 8 years ago--Joy