C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:08:32 -0400
I did find a list of names of sorts.  Will send it when I get some time to
"research."  Think Fay is one of the "inner" circle of the Justin Dart-ADAPT
crowd of friends and wantabees.

Seems part cult, part guerilla-insurgency techniques .  Supposedly empowers
the "least among us," diminishes elite control, and hierarchy.  You gotta
believe!

Their "invisibility" inculcates "plausible denial"--as in,"who me?"
Actually they're tied-in with the CIL's, Universities, and grass root orgs.
Interesting game.

I'm guessing from what/who I know/knew.

S.