C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:23:47 EST
I always thought birdwatching was for sissies.  But when I moved here to
South Carolina I was amazed by the variety of birds right outside my patio
doors.  My neighbor was a witch but she had a bird bath right in back of my
patio because she couldn't fit it in her own yard with a huge tree there.  So
I got the benefit of having all of these wonderful birds outside my window as
I had breakfast every morning.  (That's how Mischief got into the habit of
sitting by the patio doors.)  The witch moved and took the bird feeders with
her.  I still can't bring myself to put in a bird feeder myself.  But I must
admit that I do miss the birds!

Paul V.