C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:14:47 -0500
Paul,

I've been on a snipe hunt...once.  Beat the old man and my uncles back to
the house!  They took the wrong logging road and got lost.

We do hunt a bird in Ohio called Wilson's snipe.  Looks like a woodcock or a
quail with a really long, flexible beak.  I say "we" hunt them--I don't.
They taste awful.

Speaking of fire ants, my daughter stepped on a hill at Grandma's (in FL)
over Christmas vacation.  Couldn't figure out what she was hollering about
until I saw the hole.  Poor kid.  She got welted up pretty badly.

-Kyle