From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:19:56 -0600

Hi everyone!

I have received several brochures on the Vitamix and am wondering if any
of you have purchased one and what you think of it.  It claims to grind
grain into flour and then knead it into bread in 4 minutes as well as
make "Total Juice" in 1 minute.  As a juice maker, it claims to use both
the juice and the fiber of fruits and vegetables, thus being healthier.
It also makes frozen ice cream type treats from fruit, etc.  It also
looks like it takes the place of a regular blender. It is quite
expensive -- around $400-$450 -- but I was considering purchasing a
grain mill anyway so thought it might be a good alternative, especially
since I don't have a juicer or blender at this time.

Any input from anyone who has tried one would be greatly appreciated.  I
will summarize.

Thanks for your help.  You all have made the transition to a GF diet so
much easier for my family.

Barbara in Illinois