Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:45:39 -0500
From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>

A while ago, I had taken a note (didnt remember which site) to go to
Arugula, the Italian chef owner having a celiac sister. We did and it was a
blessing. They have gf pastas, and can accomodate almost all the items on
their menu. And it is so good. And the service is excellent.

The chef came himself and explained the menu.

It is so a change, not having to explain and ask many questions, and be
unsure.

It is situated in Lighthouse Point (Pompano)Florida, on the US 1 and is is
an Italian restaurant, fine cuisine. The price is not more expansive than
any others in that category.

Mireille.