From:
Jennifer Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:09:56 -0400

Hello,

My 2 yr old son was recently diagnosed(1month) with CD.  I have been
trying to switch to a GF diet although I have recently learned of some
foods where it was sneaking in.  Mostly I have avoided all Gluten
containing foods.

Within the last week and a half, his bowel movements changed and his
abdomen seems to be growing larger.

I am wondering if there could be something that I am missing or
something in what I have been feeding him that has been causing this.
As he did not have the diarrhea symptom to begin with, I do not know
what changes I should notice as his intestines adjust to the change and
what things should be a cause for concern.

Thank you.

Jennifer,  In MD