From:
Tom Valinote ATI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:29:29 +0000

Our doctor put our 17 month old daughter on Fluoride drops. We were
assured by the doctor and the pharmacist the drops were gluten free but
our daughters stools have gradually become loose and she started
vomiting this morning.  After finding out the inactive ingredients
contain : Flavor Enhancer (ethyl maltol), we are assuming this is the
culprit.  If anyone can confirm this, please let us know.

Thanks,

Tom