From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:14:14 -0500

As the trailer of messages below shows, I cannot get a straight answer from
the company if JIF is gf or not.  Was anyone else successful in finding
out?  Have not checked on Skippy, but if someone can give a manufacturer
okay on gf status, that would be great.  Appreciate the date of your
call/letter so I can update my list.  Thank you.