From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:39:58 EST

1. One person told me that Ener-G has gf crumbs, as does a company that
contacted me directly, with which I am not familiar: www.gilliansfoods.com
(Those of you who need kosher for Passover crumbs or have a kosher home, I do
not know if the above qualify.)

2. In answer to my inquiry about taste of Paskesz crumbs... A couple of
people did say that they liked them, but no one made a convincing argument
for how they compare to bread crumbs.

3. For those who had a number of suggestions for how I can get Paskesz
crumbs...availability was not the question. I can buy the crumbs at the local
butcher. I was looking into ordering directly from the company as an option.
If buying in bulk brought the price down and enough people wanted to share,
than it would have been worth it.

Thanks for all of your input. I really appreciate it.

Linda