From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:29:33 EST

Hello, again.

Oopsy, I guess there are 3000 subscribers.  I can't imagine that their all
active though.  The count of people with MVP is now at 40. This would be
%1.5.  Not so convincing, but still worth some thought.  As we know, Celiac
symptoms are different for everybody.  And there are probably different forms
of MVP.

I recieved lots of emails asking about MVP and my previous post.  Just a
friendly suggestion.  If you miss a post, search the archive . . . otherwise
the poster gets a lot of unnecessary email.  MVP is mitral valve prolapse.
this is a defect of the heart that causes murmurs.  Some people have other
unexplained symptoms such as fainting, panic attacks, palpitations, fatigue,
etc. etc..  This is called MVP Syndrome  even though the connection between
MVP and these symptoms has yet to be explained.  Celiac's and magnesium
defiency was an attempt to make a connection.

thanks,
lance