Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:38:12 -0500
From:
karen brinser <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

I am writing an article for a newsletter I am involved with put out by
the Platelet Disorder Support Association.  I would love to hear from
those people who have both ITP(Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia purpura) and
celiac disease. Please tell me your story.  I am interested in such
things as what treatments you have had done.  How low your platelet
count gets?  If you still have your spleen and any other info you would
like to give me.  I am doing some research on the connection between the
two disorders and of course I would love to know if you feel that a
gluten reaction lowers you platelet count.

Thanks for the input,

Karen Brinser