From:
Barbara Parkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:52:26 -0600

Hi List,

I have been trying to figure out what's been causing an ongoing gluten
reaction since before Christmas -- think I finally have it narrowed down to
Colgate toothpaste.  I have been using Golgate for years with no trouble
until recently, but I know manufacturers change their formulas.  I checked
the archives, and Colgate was listed as GF in a posting of Nov 98 (18854).
The same posting also lists Tom's of Maine, Crest, Crest Kids, Pearl Drops,
Sensodyne as GF. Anybody have any more up to date info on toothpaste?  Thanks.

Barbara Parkman