From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 07:11:11 -0400
Lynn,

If both keyboards are standard (no special keys) then
they are completely interchangeable.  Unfortunately,
many PC makers are now building keyboards with
unique and specialized keys (like a special key to load
the web browser).  These new specialized keyboards
____might___ work, but those extra keys will not.

Jim Meagher