From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 10:12:03 MST
Wondering if I could bother you all for some food information; I'm ready to
conduct some experiments in the kitchen!

1) Is carob paleo?  From what I've seen, no.  I went to ask.com, and the
site's encyclopedia described carob as a member pulse family.  I clicked on
pulse and learned carob is a legume and was put in the same category as
beans, peas, lentilts, peanuts and soybeans.  Yet, I see carob in several
list recipes.  What's the deal?

2) What's the skinny on sharing recipes.  I see on the recipe list that all
recipes are copywritten to the site.  I'd love to share my discoveries with
all my paleo-pals, but I don't want to lose the copyright; the newsletter I
write for is another place I can put my recipes.  Would it be okay to just
put them on the list?  I'll put recipe in the message title so people not
interested can just skip it.

Thanks!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO