C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:06:51 -0400
I wonder if you realize this is all going to the C-Palsy listserver?

No, I didn't take the sign; maybe the wind got it or some mean-spirited
realtor.  Could have been those Easton brats.

Look at this phrase from your earlier post:

Need to get ahold of him to find
out
> how to get the tank off the steam cleaner for the carpet.I deleted it.

It would appear, from this phrase, that you had deleted the tank, would it
not?

You're talking about the waste tank, right?  The solution tank has a latch
on top.

Love you too, hon.

See you when I get home.