C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Russ White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:30:36 EST
Most disabled folks believe we are disabled for a purpose, I can only figure
my purpose is to seek the answers for my disability (Friedreich's Ataxia) as
well as others.  I am an MDAer but also a Jerry's Orphan as of two months ago
when I learned that MDA does not have mouse research for FA and little for
DMD and SMA.  The people who contribute and donate are probably paying for VP
vacations and Jerry's estate in Australia.  I have the urge to take over his
spot only if I can find more support than what I got now.  I want to cover
all Genetic neuromuscular disabilities.  I did this; I organized interested
parties from the ataxia list, other forms of ataxia MDA does not cover (other
forms are there), created us a list, unified and discussed this.  Then I
created the GDU list linked bellow.  I urge this list to do the same and have
a reprenitive join GDU on the link below.
So Sincere,

Russ White
Orlando, FL
 <A HREF="http://www.onelist.com/group/GeneticDisabilitiesUnite">ONElist :
GeneticDisabilitiesUnite</A>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwtw128/mypage.html">My Autobiography</A>
"Do not suppose that, if you find something hard to achieve, it is beyond
human capacity; rather, if something is possible and appropriate for man,
assume that it must also be within your own reach." - Marcus Aurelius, _The
Meditations_