C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:55:26 -0500
add 1 more for zanaflex. the stuff actually relaxed my left sholder. no mean
accomplishment. no side effects that i can detect. i am also doing  some
swimming pool exercise. that to is helping my joints a little and as you all
know every little bit helps.

by the way do any of you swim. i do not, but enjoy the water non the less. i
have the urge for the beach quite a bit more than i can go to them.