C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:54:43 EST
This were exactly my feelings after the last debate.  Say the magic word and
Bush goes into autospeak.  McCain is worthless and a whiner.  Keyes is the
only person taking a stand on issues and the biggest issue, moral decay.
That's how Clinton got in.  "We don't care what he does, as long as the
economy is good and we have money."  Makes me think of the Nazi state when
folks in Germany just closed their shutters to what they saw happening to the
Jews as long as the economy was getting better.

But, sadly, Keyes won't be on the ballot for you to vote on, ultimately.
It will be (I think) Bush for the Republicans and Gore for the Democrats.
Although we can always write in our votes!

Paul V.

[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Richard,
     I'm glad someone finally acknowleged Alan Keyes. We're voting for him. My
 conscience won't allow me to vote any other way. He probably won't make it
 but at least he tried to get this country's morals back on track. I have no
 repect for any of the others. Cindy