C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:48:41 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2000 6:54:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< omeone remind me what is the problem with voting for Bush and what it has
 do with CP?  I missed the original note.  I think McCain is the one to vote
 for, if you're a Democrat.  He's no Republican but a liberal Democrat, no
 different from Gore or Clinton.

 Personally, I think all politicians make a deal with the devil.  I don't
 trust any of them.  The only enjoyment I got out of the Republican debates
 was when Alan Keyes, who knew there was no way in hell he could win, would
 tell both of the other guys they were full of crap.  Laughing out loud.

 McCain made a big deal about being for the military.  I work for the military
 and can tell you they hate his guts because he voted against their pay raise
 (which they deserve).  He's a lying skunk.  And all that whining about nasty
 politics only made him look worse.  That nonsense about some woman being
 shocked at someone from Bush's campaign talking to her son on the phone and
 telling the kid McCain was a liar is another preposterous farce that makes
 the political races look like a carnival and McCain look like a clown.  I'm
 sure it never happened.   Just drama.

 I will vote Republican only because I believe they are the lesser of the two
 evils.  I get physically ill seeing Clinton anymore and Gore the Borg is no
 better.

 Paul V., Not into Politics

You do know  that Republicians want to totally gut the ADA, don't you?

Richard Hudson