C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:16:21 -0500
Hi Deri,

          I was not cutting down the number of working addresses - just the
non working ones - sometime people forget to sign of old e-mail address and
I had been privately contacting people when I knew the right address. I e -
you got a new computer and e-mail address - are you still using the old one?
There is no need to deliver mail to addresses no one checks!! I don't give a
rats ass If someone has twenty as long as they are valid. I did delete
several after asking. Perhaps my wording wasn't clear.

                                       Trisha
=