C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:05:19 -0500
This reminds of a time on Mother's Day when me and my parents were out at
a nice resturant.  I had a Ginger Ale to drink and in the middle of a
conversation my arm had a spasm and half of the drink went in my mother's
lap.  She did get even with me a few months later when we were out for
breakfast.  She got me with milk, but she blamed it on having to cut my
food.  We still laugh about both moments whenever we go to either
resturant, and yes, now my father keeps drinks far away from us so we
don't get him.

Chester Worwa