C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:10:42 EST
Hi,

For the year that I wore AFO's, I wore tights both in the summer and the
winter. Yes, it was sweaty in the summer but it helped. With UCB's I was fine
with just stockings or socks. Now, I don't wear them most of the time since I
have wedges in my shoes instead that looks like they are helping me. I only
wear the UCB when I am riding but as soon as I get another pair of riding
shoes that fit me without them, they are off for good.

Dina