C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 06:17:07 -0500
speaking of retreat, i sometimes wish to call sherman back from the dead and
let him burn atlanta again. this is usually when i a fighting trafic or lost
on one of the countlees "peachtree" streets, courts, lanes, circle and lord
knows howmany other variations of the name, or just dealing with so many
people. sherman was the first urban renewalist you know.

and this is message number 1.