C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charlene Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 02:23:03 -0500
Hi Everyone!

I have been a member of this list for a while now but wanted to get a feel
for the list before posting anything.

My name is charlene I am 28 years old and I live in Western Maryland. I have
many hobbies like  ham radio, bowling, listening to music, reading, crafts,
the computer of course and anything else I can dream up to keep busy he he.
2 years ago I started an interest group for cp'ers and friends on ICQ. You
all are more than welcome to join.

http://groups.icq.com/HealthandMedicine/group.asp?no=39329

My personal ICQ number is 5083897. Feel free to message anytime.
If anybody wants to get started on ICQ I am glad to help. Just send me an
email

Take care

Charlene