C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:38:45 EST
Hello All,
Just wanted to write a note.  We just got done celebrating Lizzy Jo's 2nd
birthday. and her little ( condictory term, if you've ever seen the two!!
Steph outwieghs her sister by 2 pounds, still 2 inches shorter though!!)
sister Stephanie's 1st.  Same day 1 year apart.  Whew, glad that is over!!
It was great fun, but going none stop since a couple of weeks before Xmas is
too much!!  Hopefully things can slow down a  bit.  Thinking next year we'll
have birthday day on the half year, then hopefully won't be so hectic.  My
parents don't seem to like the idea, but then they are the same ones who had
a fit because they had another party to attend(adult).  Also the same parents
who are not supportive of Lizzy's special needs, and the ones, who the day
they were told I was pregnant said that they would not babysit.  Lizzy Lo is
2 now, and they have never been asked to watch the girls even for 10 minutes!!
Hope everyone got through the holidays alright,
Love Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy Jo