VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:56:45 -0500
Pleas note that I am not an Able Tv employee and I am just passing the word
on with regards to the coverage of the CSUN coverage on Able Tv. I no
nothing more than the info which I have here so please do not email me with
any further questions.

You may visit the able Tv website at www.abletv.net. Likewise you may tune
in to the CSUN conference at the address given below.
http://video.tvworldwide.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/able.rm

Please note that times are given in PST U.S time.
Start of schedule.
Conference on Technologies and Individuals with Disabilities

March 22, 1999
7:30 a.m. PST
Live Webcast of Tom Whittaker

12:00 p.m. PST
Opening Webcast News Conference

5:00 p.m. PST
CSUN Exhibit Opening News Conference

March 23, 1999
9:30 a.m. PST
Morning CSUN News Webcast

12:30 p.m. PST
Noon CSUN News Webcast

3:30 p.m. pst
Afternoon CSUN News Webcast

6:30 p.m. pst
Finial CSUN News Webcast
End of schedual.
Start of contact information.
Contact AbleTV

Voice line: 301-890-5944

Table with 2 columns and 3 rows

Dave Gardy:

Jeff Pledger:

table end

Copyright © 2000 TVWorldWide.com.
End of contact information.

Chat info.

To connect to Able tV during the CSUN type,
/server srv2.ecropolis.com. Once connected type /joine #abletv.

For further info on Internet Relay Chat please visit,
http://www.mirc.com/irc.html. For questions on using IRC please send a
message to, [log in to unmask]
End of chat info.
End of document.