PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deanachka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 18:49:51 EDT
hello, im sorry to inturrupt the self-analysis discussion.. my question is
about my psychoanalytic therapy, i'm having very strong doubts about my
analyst's professionalism, for financial reasons i am unable to see another
analyst about this matter (like u suggested, david). is there any sort of way,
in which i can stay somewhat objective, in assesing my analyst's
professionalism..? (i guess i really did not deviate too much from the
discussion of self-analysis :)