PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ciprian Cioiulescu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:24:18 +0300
    I took the time to think about, compile, David's explanation, wich I
find very meaningfull, from a theoretical point of view. I agree with the
fact that the subject of transference is an interior representation of
whatever ones inner mind needs in order to "unload" repressed feelings, but
this representation is "triggered" by the analyst and evolves together with
the relation analyst-analysand. I don't know how this representation can
take birth without an exterior trigger.
    I must also agree with the fact that ones judgement is affected by the
same inhibitions that makes him repress what he wants to reveal .
    So, again, debate between psychoanalysts leaves the ignorant without a
clue. :)) (smile)
    A ! Another question. How could Freud ever come to his findings (or at
least the basis of his theory), other than thru selfanalysis ?

Best regards,
CIP

ps. Jocelyn, I do understand what you mean and it makes sense. There is a
french psychoanalysis list, called "LeChatPsy" ... you might want to join
it.

Ciprian Cioiulescu :
Brasov, Romania
Medical student and independent programmer
ICQ# 11204538