From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:04:10 MST
Greetings, all!

Oh, goody goody!  I saw for the first time today the new Jenny Craig ad
featuring (drum roll, please) Monica Lewinsky as the diet plan's new
spokeschick.  Turns out Jenny Craig now offers a reduced carb plan (50%
carbohydrates).  Monica mentions it and how she never feels hungry or
deprived.  Hmmm, does this mean we're one step closer to general acceptance
of the paleolithic diet?  What I can't believe is that someone would pay the
outrageous cost of a "professional" weight loss program when they could just
buy a book!

Meanwhile, several television stations in Wisconsin are refusing to run the
ads as they do not find The Former Intern a "good role model".  Or, she
sucks, as it were (pa dum dum).

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  Hey, Ray, I'll give you a nickel if you send her a copy of your book!
Actually, I'd probably give you a good, hard slap; she's the last celebrity
spokesperson you need.