From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:15:46 CDT
>Please please be careful if anyone chooses any of these option.
>especially of the ephedrine, ritalin, amphetamine pogrom that was
>suggested on an earlier post.  I actually USED a popular product that
>contained a form of ephidra, Ma Huang, while working out and now I have
>Graves Disease!   I know I can't state that is what CAUSED  my Graves,
>but who is to say it isn't!

Unless I'm not remembering my post correctly on this matter, I do not
remember suggesting the use of ritalin or amphetamines.  I merely listed
them as possible ways to increase NorAdrenaline, which is a powerful fat
burning mechanism in the body.  The ampetamines/ritalin part was listed in
the beginning of my post - the purpose of which was merely to outline the
fat burning mechanisms.  The only amphetamine-like substance that I
suggested for fat loss was ephedrine - and I also specifically mentioned
that ephedrine was *not* a healthy way to lose bodyfat.

Everyone has to find a balance between looking healthy and looking fit.
Myself, I'm willing to sacrifice a little bit of my health for fitness
purposes.  And although I don't admire myself for doing this, it makes my
life more enjoyable.

xx Justin xx