From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:48:28 -0700
At 05:37 PM 05/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>I think it's time for one of Justin's crash fat loss plans.  Keep in mind,
>this is not a healthy way to lose bodyfat, but it works wonders for me.  So
>don't flame away at me with "this is horrible for your health" b/c when I
>was using these type of diets, I was far more concerned with being lean than
>being healthy.

        Understood.

>Fat loss mechanisms:
>1. NA (noradrenaline) - amphetamines, ephedrine, ritalin

Ritalin is a Class II drug as is cocaine. I am not saying it doesn't work
for fat loss but in the long run it will prevent you from losing bodyfat
due to brain damage. Having a temporary bodyfat level of 22% is not
unhealthy when compared to the drugs you suggest to lose it. I am not
judging you either because many years I took just about every feel good
drug known to man.

>2. thermogenesis (bodyheat) - EC combo
>3. thyroid - metabolic throlean or plain ole T3 (which you need a script
>for)

        This is one sure way to a shortened life span, high bodyfat levels, and a
crappy quality of life.

>4. glucagon - protein
>-------------> None of these mechanisms will work if insulin levels are
>eleveated.  And although protein causes a small insulin release, the
>glucagon to insulin ratio is what matters.  Protein will give you lots of
>glucagon and just a little insulin, so cutting out protein in an attempt to
>limit insulin would not be beneficial.
>
>I pretty much eat this meal 4-5 times per day when I'm trying to lose more
>than 2lbs of fat per week:
>1/2 T Flax
>1 T Cod Liver Oil
>1 can tuna fish cooked in skillet with tomatoe and green peppers
>
>All the flax and cod liver oil are used to keep the acne down while I'm
>sweating doing tons of cardio.
>
>For supplements, metabolic throlean and the EC combo (ephedrine, caffeine)
>work wonders.  I don't use the C in the EC though b/c it makes me feel wired
>and I have anxiety problems.  And if you just use E, you'll get a much
>better buzz.

        LSD works better.

>I usually don't like to waste my money on EC and metabolic thyrolean, so now
>I'll just keep the calories really low, keep the carbs at very low levels
>(mostly just from low-glycemic vegies), and as long as I do 30min cardio ED
>my thryoid won't down-regulate.  This works too, and it's cheaper.
>
>Now if a more healthy fat loss plan is desired, I think metabolic thyrolean
>is perfectly healthy, but EC certainly is not.  Just keep the calories and
>carbs low, and do a little cardio and the bodyfat will come off almost every
>time.  If it doesn't, you'll probably want to go to your doc and get your
>thyroid checked.  If seen people with low thryoid levels try to lose bodyfat
>- it's very hard!!  And make sure you tell your doc that you want your
>thyroid levels in the "optimum" range and not just the "normal" range.  I
>hate it when people who have slow metabolisms can't get a T3 script outta
>their doc, just b/c he thinks their slow metabolisms are healthy.

        And taking this medication is?

>xx Justin xx

There are ways to lower bodyfat fairly rapidly without sacrificing your
health to do so.

Dave