From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 16:53:14 -0700
> lift weights once a
> week employing Art De Vany's methods.

Has he published his book yet? I did a search at B&N
and got nothing. I also tried the links from
Paleodiet.com and got the dreaded '404 File not found'
error. Anyone know what's going on with him?

> .....poison known as Aspartame.  I
> think he has a point.

Funny, last week I was in the mood for one of the only
processed beverages I ever drink - the Green Tea by
Sobe - and the local convenience mart was out. So, in
a rush, I grabbed another Sobe drink - I think it was
called "Lean" - without reading the label. BIIIG
mistake. Do you realize how pathetic aspartame really
tastes after you've been off it for awhile? Truly
awful. It's hard to imagine how I was *ever* able to
drink that kind of stuff in the past. Even harder to
imagine folks putting away 2, 3, or even more cans of
that poison each and every day.