From:
Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:38:08 -0500
Actually, I don't buy soda (or cans o' death).  The company I work for
provides cokes and coffee for free!  I guess they think that the caffeine
keeps people going all day long.  They also provide bagels on Tuesday and
Thursday mornings, which I have no desire for.  Most people around here
crash at about 2pm...imagine that.

The trap I fall into is when I am stressed or haven't eaten in a while I
will go grab a coke.  Big mistake, because I will drink 1 or 2 more before I
get sick.  I have to stop doing that!

I appreciate you being proud of me, but the paleo WOE has actually been very
easy.  I am just thankful I discovered the "truth" before I started having
severe health problems.  What I am most proud of is that my wife and I have
just had a baby girl April 22, and she will grow up eating paleo.  I am very
excited about that.

Brad Cooley