From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 20:51:19 -0700
At 09:49 AM 05/02/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>>My school is requiring me to take two MMR shots, separated by a month.  The
>>school is Maui Community College.
>
>Dear Erik,
>
>Sign the back of the immunization form waiving the shots. You never need to
>have any shot, no matter what they tell you.
>
>Wish I had known about this before Larry got nuked.......(sigh)
>
>David, do you have a reference for the brain stem trauma?

Hi Mary,

Sorry for the long delay in response but I'm slow and very busy with other
things.

        Brain stem trauma was seen in virtually 100% of children vaccinated in
Australia. Though that wasn't what researchers were looking for. The
researchers were actually developing a breathing monitor to track
children's breathing patterns to prevent SIDS. To the researchers surprise
all the children that were vaccinated displayed the same altered
respiratory pattern. The identical changes were of different magnitudes but
displayed the same wave form variances. What this means is that those
children with an already compromised immune system were the most
susceptible to dying from SIDS and contracting other diseases when given
vaccines.
        The research was presented at the National Conference on Pediatrics and
Chiropractic Session V - Vaccinations by Viera Schiebner, Ph.D.. I believe
this was in 1997 but I'm not sure. I have a tape of the conference which is
rather lengthy and haven't viewed it for several years.
        Also know that in Japan they dropped their incidence of SIDS(Sudden Infant
Death Syndrome) by well over 90% by not allowing vaccines to be given to
their children under the age of 2 years.
        Children that are vaccinated have 5 times the rate of cancer in adulthood.
Asthma, diabetes, and a variety of auto immune responses increase
exponentially when a child is vaccinated.
        My child has never been nor will never be vaccinated because of the above
and they are only a very small number of reasons why. There are so many
articles coming out everyday about the damage that vaccines do that I
cannot keep up. They truly do decrease the potential of the human race!
        Hope this helps.

Dave